4.08.2011

Back on Track

Well I am back and plan on staying : ) I am in a friendly competition with my brother and I plan on winning!!!
Not sure if it is symbolic or just sad that it is almost a year to the day that I have finally decided to get this thing going!! I will try my hardest to stay focused and give you the best blog I can.  That may be a little joke for those of you that know me : ), and I do have 3 kids to take care of so all I can do is promise my best...
I have done this process before so I know what to expect: A lot of hard work and patience with a great reward!  Keeping an eye on the prize is difficult so let's keep the next few months positive and kick ass!

I would also LOVE some feedback and ideas. This is as much for others as it is to keep me on track. I will be doing a 12 week challenge Ending July 1st, please join in!

I love to revamp recipes into healthy, clean creations as well as find other great recipes others have already done. So any ideas will be welcomed. I will also try to post our workouts and give you challenges along the way. If you want anything let me know!!!

So I attempted to start yesterday and made a great stride forward. Nothing special.
We walked (with hills and a double stroller) and did some interval training at the PFT stations on base. Food was simple.
yogurt with cheerios
Salad with quinoa
beer butt chicken with sweet potatoes and zucchini
I did have a couple summer shandy's... it was hard to turn down in 75 degree weather hanging around the grill!

Here we go....
First challenge: How many push-ups can you do until failure (no resting)??
I did 7 regular and 22 modified (on knees) yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment